Haight Stang, LLC successfully helps the injured recover compensation they deserve.
In every workplace environment there is the potential for injury. As 70% of our lives are spent at some kind of work and our livelihood and well-being depend upon our production and advancement, any on-the-job injury can prove disastrous, if not life-altering.
Whether you work in an office or in more complex work environments, such as manufacturing plants, construction or on our railroads, an injury can happen in an instant or develop over a long period of repetitive work. When you are faced with the consequences of life-changing injuries, it is important to consult a Kansas City workers' compensation attorney who will push through the often frustrating claims process for the compensation you deserve.
Filing a workers' compensation claim with the help of a Kansas City workers' compensation attorney can be invaluable. A skilled lawyer will be able to bypass the efforts of your employer and insurance carrier to minimize your injuries and compensation. An injury attorney can also provide the effective representation you will need when seeking maximum workers' compensation benefits.
Types of Injuries
At Haight Stang, LLC, our pledge is to thoroughly discuss and explain the benefits available to you during the initial consultation. We will also map out the likely strategy needed to achieve the desired result.
Some of the injury types for which we have attained full compensation benefits include:
- Back Injuries - Back and neck trauma can result from slip and fall accidents or construction accidents or even from repetitive trauma due to strenuous activities being performed over and over again. Injuries range from muscle strain to broken bones and in severe cases paralysis, as in spinal cord injury, or even death.
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome - CTS occurs when the nerve, which runs from the forearm to the palm of the hand, becomes pressed or squeezed at the wrist, causing numbness, pain and loss of grip.
- Neck Injuries - Neck injury is certainly associated with auto accidents, but any violent or sudden jerk or twist of the neck can result in severe workplace injury.
- Repetitive Stress Injury - RSI occurs when stress is placed on the body from repetitive motion. RSI is most often associated with computer keyboard use, but may also result from factory line work, repetitive heavy lifting, or use of heavy equipment. RSI can involve any part of the body where unusual loads and repetitive strain is placed on particular joints.
- Spinal Cord Injury - An injury to the spine occurs when the cord tissue is bruised, torn or crushed. When the spinal cord itself is injured, a worker may face a prolonged physical rehabilitation program, occupational therapy or even alternative job training.
Overcoming the Delays and Pitfalls of the Workers' Compensation System
At our firm, we not only have an established reputation and track-record in this area of law, but we also guarantee to pursue and obtain the highest value for your claim. Often the difference between what the insurance company first offers and the actual worth of your claim is quite significant.
In this situation, we ensure you receive more, sometimes a lot more, at the end of your claim even after attorney's fees and claim fees. Very rarely, there are instances where full recovery of our fees and expenses would result in a lower net recovery to you. In this case, we will reduce our fees to secure for you the maximum benefits to which you are entitled under law.
Contact a Kansas City injury lawyer today for honest, effective representation of your work injury claim.
Testimonials from Real Clients
"I would recommend that anyone who is seeking representation with workman's comp to talk with this firm."Jill H.
"I'm pleased with the way he worked with me. Also pleased with the overall outcome. I truly recommend this law firm. I say thanks to Mike and his team you're awesome. Once again thanks."LaRita W.
"He worked on the case throughout the year; keeping me informed. He negotiated a reasonable settlement."
Nearly 50 Years' Collective Experience
AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
Modern Technology; Old-Fashioned Values
Focused on Each Client's Individual Needs
"Best of the Bar" 2015 - Kansas City Business Journal